Happy Birthday, little sister

Me and my little sister with our grandparents.

Happy Birthday, Nicole! Whenever I see pictures of us this young, it reminds me of all the little prayers I used to say before you came along, wishing for a little sister. I'm so glad they were answered with you - even if it took me a couple years to appreciate the gift. You are the best!

Comments

Bree said…
HAHAHA! Oh Mel, that picture kills me...you look like you've got some tricks up your sleeve for your new little sis! Too cute! I love that you two have become closer and such great friends. That's definitely one good thing about growing up...closer relationships with siblings! Love ya and hope things are going well (although it sounds like work is stressful...)
Anonymous said…
Yeah, that look on your face is classic.
Robyn said…
I remember when we were that little. The memory of La Pine, Oregon will be with me forever. Childhood pictures are the best.

Oh, I just saw that you are reading a Mary Stewart book. You will have to let me know if you like it. And if you don't like it don't tell me. =)
Jessica Marie said…
Awwww! How sweet!
Michelle Claire said…
How cute are you guys! :)

Most Read