Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! Thank goodness it is the weekend and the close of a particularly stressful week. Today it is pouring. The phrase "raining cats and dogs" is quite appropriate. Here several things going on in my Savannah bubble:

1. Colleen had her baby today! Nathan Jr. was born around 12:30 p.m. at a healthy 6 lbs 12 oz. I can't wait to meet the little guy!

2. Scott thinks he will be 100 percent done with school by June! While we will still be here as long as projected (at least through the summer) it is awesome to think he only has one more quarter left.

3. My house is messy and I desperately need to do laundry.

5. Monday is my sister Nicole's birthday!

Comments

Sarah Jane said…
WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE YOU?
Anonymous said…
You can't leave Savannah!! WHo will I get Italian sodas with and talk about books and 'writing'?!
Michelle Claire said…
I hear you about the messy house thing... that's the state my house is in too! And Happy early birthday to Nicole!!! Oh, and one other thing... I keep checking Scott's blog to see if he's posted something, and he hasn't... Didn't I talk to him about this when I saw you at Christmas?? I thought I got through... but evidently I didn't... :) I liked his one and only post... he just needs more of those. Quite entertaining to read... not trying to be bossy or anything... :)
Lisa Brown said…
Oh, tell Coleen congrats for me!! I hope everything went well and that she and the baby are doing well. Hope you had a great weekend :).

Most Read