Book tag
Cat tagged me for this fun little exercise.
Here are the rules:
1) pick up the nearest book ( one of at least 123 pages)
2)Open the page to 123
3)Find the 5th sentence
4)Post the next three sentences
5) Tag 5 people!
Yikes - I'm at work so this might be a boring sentence. Here we go.... My book is "Full Frontal PR: Getting People Talking About You, Your Business, or Your Product"
Page 123, fift Sentence:
"Make sure what you say is easy to understand and doesn't require a five minute explanation."
"Your sole job is to make things simple, so don't let language be your downfall. Take to hear the sweet words of Oscar Wilde: "Simply edit, my dear."
"Sometimes it helps to try out words on friends."
Okay, that was really boring. Cat's was much more fun - don't do this while you're at work. blah.
Here are the 5 people I tag:
Ann
Bree
Heather
Michelle
Jessie
And anyone else who wants to have some fun, I also tag you.
Yikes - I'm at work so this might be a boring sentence. Here we go.... My book is "Full Frontal PR: Getting People Talking About You, Your Business, or Your Product"
Page 123, fift Sentence:
"Make sure what you say is easy to understand and doesn't require a five minute explanation."
"Your sole job is to make things simple, so don't let language be your downfall. Take to hear the sweet words of Oscar Wilde: "Simply edit, my dear."
"Sometimes it helps to try out words on friends."
Okay, that was really boring. Cat's was much more fun - don't do this while you're at work. blah.
Here are the 5 people I tag:
Ann
Bree
Heather
Michelle
Jessie
And anyone else who wants to have some fun, I also tag you.

Comments