Just for fun - here is a youtube video from my all time favorite tv show, Arrested Development . The show follows one highly disfunctional family after the arrest of their father on embezzlement charges. Each character is completely pathetic, ridicoulus and everything but politically correct. You are watching a train wreck; it is so pathetic, but you just can't stop. The Blooth family weasels their way into your heart.
Sadly, this is the best I could find on Youtube. They cut out all the lines and cut back and forth to short scenes. Its still fun, but its the delivery of lines that makes the show so classic. I can watch episodes of this, Seinfeld and The Office repeatedly, and still laugh uncontrollably.
And as a side note... I'm still not over them cancelling the show. So lame!
Question - who is still watching these re-runs, besides me? And what's your favorite character? I go back and for between Gob, Buster and Lucille.
Comments