80's party

I'd like to introduce you to my husband. He's a hunk, isn't he?
Last night, Scott and I went to a friend from work's annual 80's party. Let me back up - first we spent all day trying to find something to wear. You would think that if you wanted to dress up in clothes from 20 years ago, you'd go to a Goodwill or Salvation Army. Oh no, those places could only give us so much ( and nothing for Scott). Most of the more "authentic" clothes worn by us and others at this party came from trendy, new stores like American Apparel, Civvies (think Buffalo Exchange) and City Trends (some may question if that store is considered "trendy", but believe it or not people shop there for real).
I love the theme for this party and don't know what I'll do next February when I'm not in Savannah for it. I might have to host my own 80's party - complete with the 80's-hits Karaoke, a never ending bowl of tater tots, and virgin jello shots.Scott got me up to Karaoke Human League's "Do you want me" - because it's a duet. Then we tried David Bowie's "Dance," but that is more of a fun song to sing in the car to than do for Karaoke. Luckily, everyone else was hanging out outside so there wasn't much pressure.

And here is a full-length shot of my outfit. Unfortunately, it is to dark to see the awesome side pony tail I hair sprayed to death. I am a fan of the side-pony tail look. I'm sure it will come back in style some day...

Comments
...and isn't it hilarious that the 80s ARE back?? Oh boy, that's one fashion mistake after another I thought the world would NEVER repeat!! HA HA!