Forgive me while I brag

In January, I met a contributing editor from Domino Magazine who was in Savannah preparing for an upcoming "destinations" feature. We talked and I recommended a few places for her to check out. There is so much in Savannah and she already had a lot of good places to check out.

Well, the feature is in this months March issue. Check it out! There are pictures of stores and homes on my square! I'd post pictures and links to the article, but I didn't see it online. So grab and issue and turn to page 23.

First, the top left house is on my street, the picture of the doll castle below that is from the antique store below my apartment, the picture of Rita sitting on the steps is another house on my block. Both One fish Two fish and La Paperie are around the corner. If you look through the shops, restaurants and hotels they are all on my new home turf. There is even a little map of the historic district. Check out the street above Forsyth Park and Monterrey square- that is me! (I hope no one is planning on stalking me. Oops! I guess I shouldn't share all that, but it is just so exciting! And I'm moving soon anyway.)

Now don't some of you wish you had visited me while you had the chance? Just a few more months... Summers aren't that bad with the beach nearby, anyway.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's so cool that your square is in a magazine. and i still can't figure out how to post youtube on my blog.
Melissa said…
Well hurry up and come back and I'll give you a tutorial!

Most Read