36 Weeks

Note: Scott and I posted this picture last night and I was too tired to write. But really, it doesn't need any words - the pictures says it all. 

Comments

Restless Mama said…
You're still beautiful! Are you getting excited? Have you received my package yet?
xoxoxo
I love prego bellies!!!!
Jana said…
Lovely! I love Leo just relaxing next to you.
Micah said…
You look so great!
Natalie said…
Haha, this is perfect! I love it, and love you!
Salina said…
Awwww! Look how cute you are! (I know that's the last thing you want to hear!)

I had completely forgotten about the crazy guy in Poulsbo! How funny! And something like that NEVER happened to another babysitter! That memory made me laugh! Even though it was really scary!
Anonymous said…
That looks like a comfy couch to be pregnant on.
Powell Family said…
Thats the perfect picture!
Jessica Marie said…
Hahaha! I love it! :)
Michelle Claire said…
Oh man... I was just there... I hear you!! :) Hang in there! It's almost over!!
Lisa Brown said…
That really does say it all, and any woman who has ever been pregnant completely understands :).
Amber Winward said…
doesn't the last month suck? it's seirously all sorts of horrible all wrapped up into one!
hang in there... you still look adorable! Let me know when you get to Rexburg!!!
Selissa said…
Good luck! I am so excited for you!

Most Read