Phew!

Phew! I feel like I can breathe again! This week has been crazy busy giving a tour to a visitor at work, who just left this afternoon. I feel a sudden weight lifted off my shoulders and the sun is shining so bright once again.

My friend Colleen is supposed to have her baby this week, by Friday. I am SO excited for her and can't wait to meet little Nathan Jr. I'm on call to dog-sit Willie and glad to be of some help.

Last night I had this crazy dream where I suddenlty realized that not only was I pregnant, I was 9 months pregnant and the baby was coming. So I *walked* to the hospital and shared a room with Colleen, who was also having her baby. It was awful! I imagined the pain and everything. Luckily for me, it was just a dream.

Anyway, did I mention how excited I am for Colleen?

Comments

Lisa Brown said…
So I am totally laughing at you - sorry :). That sounds like a nightmare all right. Some of my weirdest nightmares I had while I was pregnant. Tell Colleen good luck! You'll have to let us know when Nathan makes his appearance.
Anonymous said…
man, its just one thing after another-lipstick & a suit, tour guide, labor coach,and 'new mommy'. I love that you are having sympathy pains for Colleen.
Sarah Jane said…
Oh how funny! Someday that "dream" will be real, and maybe you will think twice about walking to the hospital...let alone walking anywhere:) I love your new haircut by the way (well, not so new anymore...I just haven't been commenting on your blog:)
Melissa said…
Aw, thanks Sarah! I sure appreciate comments you do leave and the compliments.

Most Read