Who are you?

I have been tracking viewers to my blog. I really don't want to go private, but I do want to make sure there isn't any weird activity.

Lately I have had several views from Cheung Chau, China. I'm impressed my little blog has such international reach! I'd like to know who you are though, as it does make me a little nervous. Feel free to leave a comment saying hi!

Comments

Sarah Smith said…
I come up as coming from Statesboro, GA because I guess that's where my internet provider is from? So that's one mysterious blog reader... but no clues on the one from China! lol
Salina said…
I had one hit from Japan and they looked at a couple of pictures (which I questioned posting) So I assume they were after pics of kids for whatever purposes I don't even want to think of. So just be careful what pics you post. Going private is reassuring, but such a pain!
Zach 'n' Jack said…
OK, I am not the one from China, but I am a guilty reader! You may not remember me, we lived in the same dorm at Ricks - I was friends with Staci and Mindy? My name is Jackie, and I found your blog from Staci & Bree's blogs... you can check my fam's blog out, hopefully you may remember me!
China! wow. how do you track your viewers? That's a good idea!
Heather said…
We had blog viewers from around the world by the time we went private... and none of them would ever tell us who they were. China, Australia, the middle east, Brazil... etc. I decided with my cute kids and a new baby on the way it was just too weird. In other words, I don't blame you for being curious. Frankly, it scared me a bit.
Natalie said…
Meliss! How on earth do you see where people are reading your blog from??? I didn't know you could do that! You must tell! I'm going to check back on these comments to see if you explain how!
Natalie said…
Wait! I think I figured it out! Is it the feedjit traffic feed? I'm the Oakland, CA person! Ah, I think I figured it out!
Anonymous said…
You know I'm the "Swiss stalker" ... I may have checked in when away on trips to Sri Lanka, Rwanda, Mexico and the Philippines, but honestly I can't remember for sure. Definitely no China viewings from me though ... sorry!
Anonymous said…
Actually, now that I think of it, I think I did look at your blog when I was in Qatar a couple of weeks ago as well ... but still no China ;-)
Jessica Marie said…
If you do happen to go private, please add me! I enjoy reading your blogs! ~Jessica
chereden said…
Hey Melissa, please add me if you go private. I totally understand the concern! I'm still in Savannah, so no China for me. I've been following your blog on google reader. Katie gave me your blog address before she left. I think I'll need to start up a blog too, before my baby girl arrives! http://www.chereden.com is my website/wordpress site. I'll probably add a private page there.
Melissa said…
Sarah - that is so funny you come up as Statesboro. For some reason, I come up as Boise - I'm about 4 hours away from there.

Salina - that is exactly what I'm afraid of!

Jackie - I totally remember you! It has SO been a long time

Nicole and Natalie - Yup, I track my viewers with feedjit. I got it from Salina's blog. It doesn't tell you the exact viewer, but you can kinda guess by where they are from and what they view on your blog.

Heather- Glad I'm not the only one with random, mysterious viewers. I hate that they might spoil the fun for everyone.

ALanna - Yes, I figured you were my viewer from Sri Lanka, etc. That is kind of fun actually. SO cool that you check my blog from all over the world!

Jessica and Cheryl - oh yes, i will definitely email you if/when I go private. I feel like it is just a matter of time and I"m putting off the inevitable.
I have two different trackers on my blog... One has picked up viewers from Australia... Not sure who it is... on Sitemeter, you can tell where they entered your blog... some readers come in from other friends or family blogs that we all have posted... Try adding sitemeter....
Anonymous said…
Hi, Scott & Melissa,

This is Jackie Larson - Terry's cousin. I found your blog because Terry hasn't sent any photos of Soren yet for announcing to the family that she has a new grandchild. Since Terry doesn't share news much, this is a good way to get Sense & Nonsense info for Gram to publish!
Selissa said…
You know me. I check in every once in a while so add me if you go private!

We come up as Parker, Co but we are moving back to Missouri soon so then we will be Cameron, Mo.
Melissa said…
Jackie Larson - I am so glad you found my blog for Sense and Nonsense. Scott and I LOVE and Cherish each addition. Let me know if you want any pictures of soren, I can email them to you.
Melissa said…
UGH! When I say "Addition" I mean "Edition." whoops!
Restless Mama said…
That's wild. I have someone who checks me out from Korea, Paris, and someone from Portland...I can't figure out who I know from Portland!!! Let me know if you go private too, please.
Anonymous said…
Melissa - we need and want the statistics on Soren - exact date of birth, pounds, inches, full name, if he has been blessed, etc. and a photo. So, my e-mail is jackie@thegrowingroom.org. I love that everyone keeps in touch - all the cousins. Thank you for including me and I will pass your comments about S & N on to Gram.
Anonymous said…
Hi Melissa, I sometimes come to your blog through Lisa Browns. We were in the Savannah ward for a while, and I had been checking back when you were pregnant and had Soren, he's so cute.
Brits said…
I reroute my ip address though other countries (because I like the added security). It could've been me, but I usually stick to European countries.
Bree said…
Ok, first of all that pic of the soup and sandwich looks WAY too yummy...it's making me hungry for lunch already!! Moving on...I've had feedjit for awhile now too and love seeing who's on. I have had some weird places pop up too...Singapore, Taiwan, etc... kindof weirds me out, but who knows...at least they're really faraway! haha. Anyway, just so you know sometimes ours comes up as Ashburn, Va, but usually Rexburg. Sooo...how about a walk with all this nice weather!!! :D
staci baker said…
Melissa! How funny! Bree just emailed me to say that you'd like an invite. The funny thing is that just the other day I was thinking how it had been forever since I'd checked into your blog and was going to see what you're up to. I wasn't sure if you would want an invite to mine, but I thought I just might send you one in case. And then I got that email from Bree! So I checked in on your blog. It had been WAY too long. I saw your sweet little Soren, and I hadn't even known you were pregnant! I loved catching up. I just sent you an invite to mine. Sorry it took so long for me to do it! I'm glad you're back north! You're such a cute mom!
Cassandra said…
You've probably figured this out, but we're Guam...I think we show as Guam anyway...Even though Saipan is a completely different island. Let us know if you go private. (You and Soren are such an adorable pair! Scott's cute too, but he must be the one behind the camera)
Lisa Brown said…
I think you know I am Savannah :).