Can you believe he is 5 months?
Hey Big Guy! You're growing up fast!!Thanks to Sara, Soren has his own Johnny Jumper. He doesn't get the "jumping" part yet, but I'm sure that will come. He does enjoy spinning in circles and being pushed.
He also LOVES the baby bjorn. You can't tell in this picture, because the sun was in his eyes - but he enjoys watching everything go by. Scott thinks it would be pretty cool to have one of these for adults. Speaking of Scott, guess who turns 29 tomorrow???? (its not me!)
Here we are cuddling after a yummy bottle. I've started him on rice cereal. The goal is once a day.... Somehow I keep forgetting. He's good at swallowing, but gets mad about 5 bites into it. Its not fast enough for him!
More cuddle time after eating. Soren LOVES to play and cuddle, as I'm sure most babies do. He rolls to his side, but not all the way over yet. Yesterday he grabbed a swinging rattle with both hands that was dangling above him. That was a first, as well. He laughs more - anytime I play with the dog, tickle him, or other random things like watching me zoom his stuffed ducky into his face. Its too cute! I love trying to find different ways to make him laugh.

Comments
Oh, and your finger puppets are so stinking cute! Too bad Carissa is past that stage!
So how are you adjusting to being back in the Burg?? Does Scott like his new position?
Eric's clerkship here is up soon, but we haven't found a new job for him yet. Hopefully, soon. Let us know if you hear of any firms hiring. :)
I just added a 2nd post about our Manila trip that I think you'd appreciate. We have a professional photographer in our branch, and he took some amazing shots!