For Nicole in Chicago
Soren is 20 weeks old! WHOA!!

Soren sitting in his rocking chair (safely propped) while I pick up his room. That is a 6-9 month outfit on him. It is big, but not really that big. He fits into 6 month clothes like a champ.

Soren sitting in his rocking chair (safely propped) while I pick up his room. That is a 6-9 month outfit on him. It is big, but not really that big. He fits into 6 month clothes like a champ.
Soren eating his fingers, blanket and anything else near his mouth. This morning, he was crying and stopped before I got to his crib. I peeked over to see what he was doing and found that since he didn't have his binky, he had resorted to sucking on the hem of his blanket. He was very happy about it.
Soren loves to play with his tongue. You think he is sucking on his fingers, but really he is exploring the inside of his mouth. And I think I spyed a bottom tooth coming in.That is all for now, but there are more....I took a bunch of cute pictures this weekend and will take more tomorrow since Scott has the day off. It will take me a little bit to upload - just cause it always takes me a few days to get to it. But they will come soon.

Comments