Finger Puppets

Ta da - five little finger puppets for Soren. I saw another baby playing with these in church and wanted to make my own. I bought felt and googly-eyes at Walmart and designed a little pattern (okay, I just eyeballed it. But I did a little sketching ahead of time).

But they were missing something.....

A bag! I don't know if you can tell, but I hand stitched the word "puppets" in green. I think it looks pretty cute!

This has been one of my little projects from Saturdays. This weekend we are going up to Jackson, so I'll miss out. But that's okay because it is Scott's birthday!

Comments

Restless Mama said…
Those are so cute! You could totally sell those Mel! Again, I wish I had your craftiness.
Deanna said…
Super cute! You should open up your own etsy store :)
Jessica Marie said…
Nice job! Very cute! :) I bet Soren will enjoy those!
Paul and Susan said…
You are so creative and talented. You definitely take after your Grandma Cleaver, Seeing those would bring a smile to her face and she would be quite proud of you. Grandma Wright would think you were pretty clever too.
Natalie said…
That is so sweet! And the bag is adorable too, very talented. Happy Birthday Scott, hope you guys have fun!
Too cute! Great ideas!
Katie said…
too cute!
britni jean said…
you are so creative! cute puppets!

Most Read