Happy Spring!
Scott and I bribed our neighbors to take family pictures after church on Easter. We told them we would take their pictures if they would take ours. They new it was a good deal - Scott being a professional photographer and all. Ours turned out pretty nice, too.I love the one of Scott with Soren. He is a great daddy! The wheels are turning in my head for fathers day already.
Scott made fun of the cute outfit I put on Soren. He said it reminded him of a sweater Uncle Ricko would wear in Napolean Dynamite. But I don't care - I thought Soren looked adorable. He had little bunnies stitched on his bib and his little feet.Speaking of my upstairs neighbors. They are great! She just invited me to do Slim in Six with her (anyone familiar with the infomertial?). We both just had babies (Jesse is 2 days older than Soren). We both have a hard time sticking to work out programs on our own. And we are both tired of the extra weight.
This morning was our first workout - only I didn't go. Already off to a bad start! But it actually worked out better to motivate me. My excuse is that I didn't get a good sleep and Soren slept in until 8 a.m. - so I wasn't about to wake up earlier to work out. But as I was sitting in my rocking chair, feeding Soren, I could hear Crystal working out upstairs. I listened to all 24 minutes of it and felt like a lazy bum. All I kept thinking of was how good she must feel right now, and I feel like a fatso. And then something amazing happened - I actually wished I had just woken up early and gone upstairs despite sleep deprivation!
I think I needed to miss the first day to realize how much I wanted it. And Crystal was great - she sent me home with the DVD after I came up and apologized for my no-show.
I love good neighbors!
Everytime we have good neighbors, it surprises me. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but it always seems like no one can be like our old neighbors. And I am always surprised. Here's a shout-out to old nieghbors - Jenna and Brian, and Lauren and Rennick.

Comments
I'm glad you're finding more motivation to get rid of the baby weight (though can't tell that you have any from your photos).