I am Soren

These pictures were taken within seconds of each other and are in order.
My favorite is Soren going from big grin to mad back to content in 2 seconds.


Sucking, playing, kicking.

Squirming, talking, watching

Smiling, laughing, learning

Comments

Natalie said…
I love the one of him smiling, and I LOVE the middle one on the bottom, that is the funniest face!
Restless Mama said…
Too stinkin' cute!
Deanna said…
Oh my goodness! He's adorable. He looks like such a good mix between you and Scott. Can't wait to meet him in July :)
Diana said…
So Cute!!! I love how full of expression he is! What a cutie!
Paul and Susan said…
He is the master of expressions.
Bree said…
LOVE those pictures!!! He is so dang cute!!! Glad you had a nice first mother's day--you look beautiful in that pic with Soren!!
What a great way to start out my day... those pictures are priceless!
aw how cute! I think it little maf face is adorable!
Heather said…
Those expressions are so funny! How old is your little guy now?

Most Read