Tagged again!


Ha ha - Rachelle tagged me back to post the 22 picture from my ninth folder. I'm not sure you can get more random than that. Well, there weren't 22 pictures in my ninth folder so I opened up the 10th and 11th until I got to 22. And here it is - Johnny Mercers memorial in Bon Aventure Cemetary. Speaking of Johnny Mercer, Scott and I were so surprised to see his name in the credits for Disney's Robin Hood. He apparently composed one of those songs. YOu know the Robin hood I'm talking about, right? Only one of THE BEST disney movies of all time.

So I'm keeping this tag up - it's too fun:
- Michelle
- Catherine
- Elizabeth
- Lisa B.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is random. Did you see that I tagged you for something too?
Lisa Brown said…
I'll play along :).
Anonymous said…
Interesting. We just watched Robin Hood today. I wish I would have known to look for his name.

Dawn

Most Read