photo tag

So Catherine tagged me for the photo tag, where you post the fourth photo in the fourth file on you computer. And there it is - the fourth photo from April 2007. I think I took this walking home from work one day. Those flowers grow all over Savannah during spring and the smell is heavenly. I think they are jasmine? Another favorite flower that grows all over Savannah is the magnolia. They are even beautiful when they are brown and dying.

Anyway, its fun to see what is in others random photo files. I am tagging -
* My mom
* Alljolyn
* Andrea
* Rachelle

(And anyone else who wants to have a little fun).

Comments

Michelle Claire said…
Fun, fun! You didn't tag me, but I think I'll do it anyway! Looks like a fun post... I'm excited to see what picture it'll be.

Most Read