We are 31 weeks


We are in this together, right? So here are both of our 31 week pictures.

We even share the same bottle of tums now... something I'm not too happy about. They are the good kind - the smoothie kind. I guess I'm a little selfish.

But we are not sharing the sciatic nerve pain, that is all mine.

And I just have to tell you these pictures were taken after we tried to go to "Shalom Y'all" in Forsyth Park. It is an annual Jewish food festival that we have tried to attend every year... and somehow we are always an hour or so too late. Oh well - I really just wanted to experience an event called "Shalom Y'all" so I can say I really lived in the South.

Instead, we took a blanket to the fields in the south end of the park and just enjoyed an awesome day. Leo found a whole baguette and thought it was the best toy/treat ever. It was so stale he could hardly bite into it, which was fine with us. It's the little things that can be just so entertaining.

Comments

Paul and Susan said…
You guys are so funny! Tell Scott he definitely looks like he is farther along then you.
Natalie said…
You're so cute, haha! Glad you had a fun day, sorry about the nerve pain and tum dependency. Only a little longer though!
Jessica Marie said…
Way too funny! :)
Michelle Claire said…
You guys are cute!

AND I am SO excited to see you!
Lisa Brown said…
I was always popping the tums too, and the smoothy kind are the only ones I can stomach. I still can't believe that soon all your pictures will be of Washington :(.
Bree said…
Love it Scott! There's a picture of my mom and dad when she was pregnant with Jason (?) and he's sticking his gut out too...it went out much farther than Scott's! :) Mel-you look great!! Good luck with packing and the drive out! I'm glad you have such wonderful memories of Savannah and have taken advantage of living in such a beautiful area...I'm mad at myself for never coming to visit!:( Anyway...can't wait to have you out west! Keep me posted on things!

Most Read