30 weeks

Me and my belly at the dog park.

I am teaching myself to eat slower and in smaller portions, now that my appetite is much larger than the space for my stomach.

I am catching myself half-way up the stairs and not sure I can go on.

I am sleeping well - minus the 3 times I have to wake up for the bathroom.

I am feeling well with minimal back pain. It is usually triggered by too much walking and stair climbing.

I am more nervous than I was before about giving birth.

I am feeling lots of kicking and love to see movement showing through my abdominal wall.

I am glad not to have stretch marks...yet.

I am not so glad about a few varicose veins.

Comments

Elizabeth said…
what a cute little prego you are!!! how's the packing coming along? i'm still rather put out that everyone is converginh upon Washington and i am in Texas. but i will relax and still try to be everyone's friend! :)
i wish i could see you and the babe when he comes. but i know there will be pics!
Natalie said…
You look lovely! What an exciting time!
Anonymous said…
You are a cute preggo. And tell me about the stairs to your place, they were hard.
Michelle Claire said…
Oh my goodness! You look so cute pregnant!!! :) I am so stinking excited... I can't wait to see you!!
Diana said…
I love your preggo belly and I can totally relate to the labor fear. I never really thought about it until about a week ago when I realized that I will be giving birth here soon, then I remember how many people have done it and realize that so can I!!!
Restless Mama said…
You are illuminous! I'm so excited for you. I wish I were going to be in Washington the same time as you but maybe when I make back West I'll make a trip to Idaho.
Best of luck for the rest of these weeks.
xoxoxo
Lisa Brown said…
I am glad you are feeling well. And the fear of actually giing birth grows along with the baby :). And hey, you may never get stretch marks - I never did with either pregnancy.
Jana said…
I love your belly. I wish we could you see you pregnant but we'll see you later with your little guy. I miss the little movements of a baby. It's fun to watch your belly have a life of its own.
Jleebee said…
You look beautiful! Don't worry about giving birth. It is difficult, but you get this really cool prize at the end that makes you forget all about the pain. I think that is why women have more than one, they don't remember!
Cant wait to see ya
Jenna
Bree said…
So cute Meliss!! I can't believe you're so close!!!! :) Good luck with the packing and move! And if you have any ?s (not that I'm a pro or anything...it just helps to get diff experiences) don't hesitate to call!!
bethanyr32 said…
Wow, when did you get to be 30 weeks? The end is in sight... crazy! Just think about finally getting to see your baby at the end of labor.

Most Read