Last day at work

Today is my last day at work and I am a little sad. I shouldn't be - there have been many hours of whining and complaining about my job. But when it comes down to it, I'll miss a lot of the people I work with along with some of the great projects I've had the opportunity to work on.

But I won't miss big egos and stupid requests. I'll have to focus on that for the day.

Comments

Natalie said…
Congrats on finishing work. Very exciting! Good luck with moving. Miss you!
Paul and Susan said…
We are looking forward to seeing you next week!
Heather said…
I know what you mean about missing the people you work with but not the job. I felt the same way when I quit my last job before having Eliza. I still keep in touch with them all - yeah for the blogging community!

Good luck on the move!
Jen said…
You have an awesome job coming up- of course sometimes we all complain about that one too sometimes!
Olivia Jewell said…
I know EXACTLY how you feel Melissa. It's funny how the same thing that can make us so crazy, can be so hard to leave, but I just recently did the same thing. Good luck girly.

Most Read