One more day in Savannah

Soaking in sunshine at Forsyth with Scott and me.

Tomorrow is my last day in Savannah
and I will be spending it packing, packing, packing. I would much rather visit a few of my favorite spots and people for the last time, but that might make it even harder to leave. I'd love to do a big post about how I'm feeling and all I'm thinking about, but that will have to wait. Time for some sleep!

We drop Leo off at his doggy resort at 9:30 tomorrow. Forty acres to run on will not only wear him out for the trip across country, but will keep him out of our way for packing and loading. Poor dog, he doesn't even know what change is coming. Good bye warm south, hello cold northwest.

Comments

Deanna said…
We will miss you guys. We'll be in ID Falls the whole month of July next year and would love to visit and meet your little guy. So glad you have the blog so we can keep in touch!
lindsey said…
Good luck on your last day in Savannah. I am SO jealous you are moving to ID! I hope that you make the trip safely. Maybe we can all meet someday.

Thanks for the advice on my post. It made me feel better about being here at home for a few more days!

Please only blog wonderful things about how much you love it in ID so we can move there too!
Jleebee said…
It's not raining though!! That is pretty good for this time of year. Plus who doesn't love big cozy sweaters?
Can't wait to see you- Jenna
The Clifts said…
If you want to stop for a break in Provo, we'd love to see you. :)
Lisa Brown said…
Bye Melissa. Hopefully I will be able to go back to Idaho next year, and then we will have to meet up :). Good luck with everything, and know that I am still here for you, even if you are thousands of miles away :).

Most Read