Tagged again - and why not?
Sorry if your bored with the tags, but I get such a kick out of doing them. (and I have a couple minutes before I need to leave my house...)
10 years ago I was:
1. A sophomore in high school
2. Jamming out to the Spice Girls
3. Singing in Jazz choir, acting in school plays and playing Lacrosse
4. First princess of the Miss Poulsbo Court
5. Eating Central Market Pizza for lunch every day
5 things on today's to-do list:
1. Pack a box
2. reschedule eye doctor
3. bring baby food books to Colleen's
4. Read for fun
5. walk the dog
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. String Cheese
2. Snicker doodles
3. that white chocolate trail mix from Parker's that Shannon got me hooked on
4. chocolate milk
5. cheezeits
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. buy a home on lots of land
2. Travel all over the world
3. Start some really cool company
4. More into my savings
5. Take myself shopping more often
5 places I have lived:
1. Poulsbo, Wa
2. Rexburg, Id
3. Clayton, Ca
4. Savannah, GA
5.
5 jobs I have had:
1. Movie Theater cashier and ticket taker
2. Picture People photographer
3. Smoothie Maker
4. Editor
5. Media Relations Manager
So, I will tag:
- Anyone who wants to do it.
10 years ago I was:
1. A sophomore in high school
2. Jamming out to the Spice Girls
3. Singing in Jazz choir, acting in school plays and playing Lacrosse
4. First princess of the Miss Poulsbo Court
5. Eating Central Market Pizza for lunch every day
5 things on today's to-do list:
1. Pack a box
2. reschedule eye doctor
3. bring baby food books to Colleen's
4. Read for fun
5. walk the dog
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. String Cheese
2. Snicker doodles
3. that white chocolate trail mix from Parker's that Shannon got me hooked on
4. chocolate milk
5. cheezeits
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. buy a home on lots of land
2. Travel all over the world
3. Start some really cool company
4. More into my savings
5. Take myself shopping more often
5 places I have lived:
1. Poulsbo, Wa
2. Rexburg, Id
3. Clayton, Ca
4. Savannah, GA
5.
5 jobs I have had:
1. Movie Theater cashier and ticket taker
2. Picture People photographer
3. Smoothie Maker
4. Editor
5. Media Relations Manager
So, I will tag:
- Anyone who wants to do it.

Comments