Why we Create




My friend Bree sent me this You Tube video. It is a wonderful message on why we feel the desire to create - and not just with a paintbrush, but with everything we do. I baked a delicious strawberry shortcake for Scott yesterday - that is creating. I love to make up stories for Soren - that is creating. And when I have time, I love to sew and write - more creation.

I love this video!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love it! I might have to put this on my blog too.
Michelle Claire said…
Oh, that was awesome... I almost started crying! :) But then, I do that pretty easily anyway...

What a wonderful message! I loved it.
Bree said…
I could watch that over and over...it's such an amazing reminder, especially for someone like me who claims not to be creative. :) I'm glad you loved it too!!
Paul and Susan said…
Thanks for sharing the message. I struggle with feeling like I can create anything but I guess in small ways I do.

Most Read