Happy St Paddy's!
Last St. Patrick's day I woke up at 8 a.m. to take my dog to the vet for kennel cough. Scott was in Denver for a conference and I didn't dare drive my car, because I knew I would never make it back. Thousands of people were walking up Bull Street for Savannah's St. Patrick's day parade, but me and my sick dog were walking the opposite direction down Bull Street to the vet's office. It was the one and only time I ever got in to see my vet on the day I called.
Also, there was this freaky end-of-the-word storm that night that blew up a couple power plants and put the whole historic district in a black out. With thousands of drunk, revelers on the street it was a little scary. I spent the night on my futon with the dog, listening to the sirens and crazy people outside.
Good times. I really miss Savannah.
Here are a few pictures from last March:

Hanging out with friends at an exhibition in Starland.
Leo and me playing with his favorite toy - a foot with red toe nails. It is still one of his favorites.This year, we may not have any crazy parades and celebrations in Idaho, but I do have my little shamrock decoration up in the kitchen. And Soren and I are both dressed up cute in green outfits. We went for a walk this morning and ended up getting donuts for me at Broulims and a couple books on gardening, a few Audrey Hepburn DVDs and a Western from the library.


Comments
Hope you had a nice "green" day. I got to do some yard work..finally! Enjoy your visit with your folks!
dawn ogg
It looks like you're doing well as a mom... it's fun to check in on you guys once in a while.
Hope everything continues to go well for you all. Tell Scott "hi" for me.