Adventures of Leo continued....

Soren and Leo watching me cook in the kitchen.
Leo is determined to be the first to get any free handouts.


Leo has dealt with many adjustments since our move from Savannah. There was the long car trip, the cold weather, several temporary homes, rejoining with Melissa and then leaving her again. More cold. And then rejoining with Melissa in Idaho.... only this time she brought a new "pet" (pictured above and sometimes known as human baby or Soren.)

Leo begging me to take him wherever I am taking Soren.
He knows we are leaving as soon as I whip out the bear suit. The whining is incessant.


For some reason, Melissa is always holding this baby, instead of her favorite dog. And she spends way more time playing with him before she plays with Leo. We have to wait on Soren's schedule before we go on walks or toss balls. And even then, it all ends once he opens his mouth to wail.

Poor Leo.

On the other hand, Soren has gained a permanent buddy. As pictured above, Leo never leaves his side because I rarely leave his side.

We'll see how this drama continues once Soren is on all fours and can pull tails.

Comments

Michelle Claire said…
Poor puppy! :(

He's so cute though, and that is an awesome thing for Soren to grow up with a cute Leo to protect him!
I feel bad for Leo! Ill have to show him extra love when I come by to visit. Im sure he will like Rexburg once the weather gets warmer.
Natalie said…
Poor Leo, I bet he'll be glad that Soren is around once he gets older and they will be best friends!
Amber Winward said…
your little guy is so adorable!! can't believe how times flies and how big he's getting.
how's the job going up there? we still wanna come up and work there too- so keep on the lookout for us k? would be fun to see you sometime- any plans for the summer?
Paul and Susan said…
Leo is a good sport and you do a good job juggling baby and dog.

Most Read