
Soren is officially 2 months old. Time has already gone by fast, although I never would have said that during the first month. Here are a few things about Soren:
- Soren is an excellent sleeper and eater - he loves to do both and has just started whining when I pull him off the bottle to burp half way through. He does a good job of going to sleep on his own, except if I don't read his tired signs and keep him up too long. Then he needs a good cry and some cuddling.
- Soren just moved up from 4 oz every 3 hours to 5-6 oz. Last we checked, he weighed 12 lbs. I'm sure he is more around 13 lbs now.
- Soren loves to smile and talk to you. He will coo for several seconds and then wait for you to talk back and then coo some more. His favorite sound is "mmmmmba"

- Soren likes to relax in the bath, as long as the water is just right. Although, I think he is still a little uncertain of it at the same time.
- He has discovered his pointer fingers and always has them sticking out, with his other fingers balled up. As soon as the pacifier falls out, they are the first to go in his month.
- Soren loves to lay on his changing table. If he is happy he kicks, coos and smiles. If he is tired he just stares at his stuffed animals and relaxes, because he knows bedtime is next.

- When not in our arms, his favorite seat is his bouncer. He just stares and stares when he is in it. He has a favorite lamp and window he'll look at fore forever!
- Soren likes singing - especially "Do Re Mi" from the "Sound of Music" and "The hokey pokey"
- We love to cuddle, especially in the early morning. Soren will snuggle in the crook of my arm and Leo will position himself on my feet. We'll sleep for another couple hours until he is hungry again. It is the best.

- Soren is easy to take anywhere, as long as he has his pacifier and his hat or hood doesn't cover his eyes.
- Soren's hair is starting to grow back in, and it is dark. When he was born, he had lots of blond - but that has disappeared.

- I love it when he holds my fingers, puts his hand over mine when we hold the bottle, sleep on my shoulder or chest, and smiles at me whenever I come to his crib.
Comments