More St. Patrick's Day


Comments

Paul and Susan said…
Cute pictures of you and Soren in your green outfits and Leo trying to get in on the action.
Cairen said…
Cute St. Patricks Day pictures. I love that video clip, I remember the talk and LOVED the whole thing! Thanks for sharing!
Soren is so cute!
Restless Mama said…
Soren has the cutest smile in the 1st picture. What a cute little trio.
Anonymous said…
Haha! Love the little leprechaun! Best part is how is is totally stoic in the second picture while you and Leo look like you're about to enter into a tickle fight battle!
Jana said…
I love your matching green. Very Festive. Soren's smile is so cute!
So cute that you two are matching in green for st.patricks day! I love his adorable smile!
Natalie said…
Cute! Funny how Leo's face is is blurred in the first, then yours in the second. Sometimes it is just so hard to get a good picture! Soren is getting more and more beautiful! You are too!

Most Read