Updates from this week

Phew, those were some long posts! Here's a summary and some other news:

- I just got back from visiting family in Washington state for my grandmother's funeral.

- I've officially announced that Scott and I are moving from Savannah to Washington for the baby's birth and then onto Idaho for Scott's new job. We'll be leaving here the last week of October and are hoping to settle into Idaho the beginning of January.

- My friends at work threw me an adorable, surprise baby shower yesterday at my favorite bakery, complete with cupcakes.

Hmmm.... I think that is it for now.

Comments

Jenifer said…
Where in Idaho will you guys be moving to?
Lisa Brown said…
It sounds like even though it was for a sad reason, that you had a wonderful trip visiting with family. I am going to miss you when you go!!
Powell Family said…
That sounds like so much fun! I wish we could have had our little one in Washington. It would have been nice to have been by all that family!
Jessica Marie said…
I bet your family is excited to have you back in Washington! Hurray! :) I'm excited for you! :)
Meg said…
I'm so excited that you'll be closer once again (though I've loved the pictures and stories of Georgia). We'll have to get together sometime, once you've settled in. Where in Idaho will you be?

Most Read