23 weeks - Labor Day Weekend

Scott and I took pictures of my friend Shannon's kids at Fort Pulaski during the Labor day weekend. She was nice and took one of us before we left the fort. That is how behind I am on posting pictures! So here we are, with me being 23 weeks pregnant at the beginning of my sixth month. (I am now 25 weeks).

It happened to be one of the most hot, humid days that started too early. After we finished, Scott took me to brunch and then to the beach on Tybee. Normally, he kite boards and I sit by myself. But that day, he didn't kiteboard and he sat and swam with me. It was great! I wish I could go back to the beach more often.

Oh - and my favorite part of the day was my friend's daughter asking me "Are you Christian or Hannukah?"

Comments

Jessica Marie said…
Such a sweet photo of you both! :)
hehe thats a cute question from the little girl!
bethanyr32 said…
Wow, Melissa, you look great, especially for 23 weeks along! Aren't kids hilarious?
Lisa Brown said…
It was so fun to see you the other night. You are such a cute pregnant lady :).
Bree said…
Ohhh, looks like fun! Ever since you first mentioned/showed pics of Tybee I've wanted to go! Anyway, you look GREAT!!

Most Read