26 weeks - for Rachel


My cousin Rachel, who is two days older than I am, is also expecting a boy Dec. 28. When I was home for my grandma's funeral this week, I had fun visiting with her mom and a few of her siblings. We pulled up her blog to see how much she was showing and she was wearing similar red top to what I was wearing. So we had to take a picture of me, of course. So Rachel, this picture is for you. We should measure our stomachs sometime and see how close we are in circumference.

P.S. - I hope you like my nylons. They are my first pair of compression nylons (a.k.a old lady nylons) that my doctor told me to wear while flying. Turns out they are pretty comfy.

Comments

Jessica Marie said…
You look so cute! I love your bump! How awesome that you and your cousin are due the same time and were wearing the same tops before when showing off your bumps! You both must have a lot in common! :)
Paul and Susan said…
You and Rachel will have to post weekly pictures so we can keep track of your growth. Maybe you can even coordinate color tops each time! It was great to have you here. Take care.
Thats still crazy about you and rachel. You look so cute! Im so excited to see you in December! (and of course the baby!!)
Bree said…
CUTE!!! You're looking great and totally working those granny nylons! haha! jk! Glad you could be home for your grandma's funeral and spend some time with your fam.
J-R said…
HA HA HA, that is so cool, sorry it took me so long to post. So, as soon as my family got back from Washington everyone had to take a good look and see if I or you were bigger. The outcome switched back and forth every moment. So I guess it's a tie! I feel huge these days, today I put on the same shirt and looked in the mirror and thought, whoa! when did I get that big! I hear you're crocheting a blanket as well, we really are living parallel lives. You'll have to post a picture when you finish your and I will too. We may also have to consult on names and make sure we don't choose the same thing or anything.

Most Read