Presenting Leo's new sweater


Handmade and sewn with love, this fleece sweater will keep our dog warm on those chilly, 60F mornings. Yes, that's right - anything below 65 is a little too cold for this Savannah pure-bred.


Snug and stylish, the extended, gray plaid neck will keep that long neck warm and unfolds to cover his ears, too.
How do you like it? Think I made it? Well, someone in my family went to town cutting a pattern and using the Singer, but it wasn't me. Scott is Leo's capable tailor and I am a very impressed wife.

Comments

Jessica Marie said…
WOW! Your hubby did this? I'm impressed too! I've never met any guy that can do anything like that! :) It's such a cute sweater! Now you need to get one for every day of the week! :)
boy, Leo is going to have a hard time in Rexburg! You better tell Scott to make a full body fleece sweater.
Deanna said…
Props to you Scott! I am thoroughly impressed. Yeah, how will Leo survive Rexburg?
Lisa Brown said…
I had the same thought - How is poor Leo going to survive Rexburg?? Very cute sweater.

PS. I forgot to warn you a few weeks ago that I ordered your baby gift from amazon. I just wanted to make sure you knew to watch for it.
Powell Family said…
Nice idea, but you shouldn't let him wear it. He'll really think that Rexburg is cold and need like ten of them to keep warm!
Paul and Susan said…
Tell Scott he is pretty awesome. He is better at sewing them I am. I'm jealous.

Most Read