Random updates...

I'm having a hard day at work because all I want to think about (or that I am capable of thinking about) is baby stuff and moving plans. And no matter how much my conscious digs into me for not focusing on work projects, I can't stop the never-ending planning party in my head. Other things going on...

I wanted to thank everyone for all the great advice on my post below.
I really appreciate you taking the time to type all that good stuff up for me. It was such a success that I will have to do that again. And even if I don't ask questions, feel free to share your two-cents worth.

Fun Site
My friend Cat shared this great web site with me this morning - Make Baby Stuff.com.
I've been on it for two minutes and I already love it. There are free toy patterns, diy baby nursery ideas, baby food recipes, baby clothes patterns and more. Very fun!

Other randomness
Looks like the Hurricane or Tropical Storm Hanna is going to miss us. Who knows what Ike will do. Scott took me to the beach on Saturday and I would love to go again this weekend, but I doubt that will happen as we will still get nasty weather. I'm beginning to realize all the little things I love about Savannah that I will miss very soon.

Comments

Powell Family said…
Where are you moving to?
Anonymous said…
My thoughts exactly ... all this talk about moving, but no news on when, where or how! Share the excitement!
Lisa Brown said…
I am going to miss you - not that I see you too much right now, but I will still miss having you in Savannah. I guess it is just one more reason for us to get out of here :).

PS. Could you email book club directions to your house for me? Thanks a bunch!

Most Read