Home is where your heart is...


My niece Krissy, her brother James, and my nephew Thomas in Utah.

Out West...
1. My cute and fun nieces and nephews
2. Mountains and ocean
3. Friends I've known all my life (or long enough for me to feel like I've known them forever)
4. ALL my family - I mean ALL of them are out west.
5. The best sun sets ever.

Scott standing outside our building.

Down South...
1. New friends
2. The most beautiful historic homes, civil war monuments, revolution monuments, etc..
3. Spanish Moss and Live Oaks
4. The best antique shops and estate sales (not that I go that often, but I wish I did)
5. Southern accents and good country cookin'

It's nice to know that wherever you live, it's possible to find people, places and things that make you feel at home. I've just been thinking about some of these when my mind wanders to thoughts on where I"ll be in six months.

Comments

Bree said…
Oh so true...home is where the heart is for sure! I just wish your heart/home was closer to mine! :) Your niece and nephews are so cute!! And your building looks so cool! I love all that you have experienced living in Savannah!...It will be so fun to find out where you end up! Love ya!
Lisa Brown said…
It sure will be interesting to see where you guys end up. Maybe somewhere in the middle, since you have been on both coast now :).

Most Read