Sneak peak

Here's a sneak peak at the quilt I'm working on for little Nathan Jr. Don't you love the vintage space print? It is adorable! And you can't tell in this picture, but the white fabric is a white on white print with stars. I finished the top Monday night while watching episode after episode of Arrested Development and then Seinfeld. Scott and Leo kept me company - Scott working on his technical notebook and Leo practicing his "man's best friend" duties by sleeping nearby.
Then last night, Scott and I picked out fabric for the binding and back (yes, that's right - Scott helped me! I value his artistic opinion and try to drag him to the fabric store more than he would like).
Everytime I go to Joanne's, I just wish for more. Maybe the selection at my specific store is just smaller than usual, but I find it lacking in my prefered taste and color palettes. From time to time, I enjoy dreaming about fabrics found on the below online stores. The problem, is I have a hard time justifying $8-$14 a yard plus shipping. Let me know if anyone has some $$money saving tips$$ for cute fabric.
purlsoho.com - there is a great selection of EVERYTHING here. I'd love to visit the store in NY
fabric.com - this is where I found my vintage space fabric.
amy butler - and her site has free patterns, too.
cia's palette - very navigatable (is that a word???)

Comments
I would really like it if you could give me your comments on my writings (I want to be a writer) here:
vickifourie.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Vicki