My favorite photographer online (a.k.a. - my husband)

It's finally happened! Scott's photography web site has gone live! Check it out at scottwheelerphoto.com to see his latest billboards project and older 7x17 work.

I also wanted to put a plug in for the blog he has become a regular contributor on - 52photographers.com. Started by his friend, Andy Duncan, 52 Photographers features one new contemporary photographer a week (hence there will be 52 photographers....)

Hope you love these sites as much as I do!

Comments

Lisa Brown said…
Okay, so I love his 7x17's especially. And then I had to laugh when I realized that he took a bunch of them in Twin Falls :). I was like, "Wait a minute, that's the Perrine Bridge! That's Dirkes Lake, and Shoshone Falls." How fun!
Bree said…
Awesome work...I checked out his wesbite and was so impressed! Way to go Scott! I love love LOVE #4 and #9 (I had to go back and check) of the falls. Beautiful! Are those the ones you had framed in your living room in Stonebrook? Soooo talented!
ibid said…
it is about time. good for him.
Melissa said…
Yes, those are the ones once hanging in Stonebrook and currently hanging in our latest apartment.
Jessica Marie said…
Wow! These are amazing! You have one talented husband! Nice job!
Anonymous said…
Way to go!!