Nasty head colds
I'm sick :(
I think I let myself get too run down last week and it all caught up with me this week. I noticed a cold coming on my first day in Atlanta for work (Tuesday). And each day has become a little more miserable. Hopefully I'm at the turning point now. The worst part is I threw up this morning. I haven't done that in weeks!
So now I'm hanging out on the couch, catching up on reading, etc... I had a bunch of projects I wanted to work on, but they'll have to wait. I am trying to pick fabric online for the baby quilt I want to make, only I can't find anything that I love. I do like a lot of the prints by Michael Miller, but I'm still not sold.
Oh, and I'm watching lots of Olympics.
I think I let myself get too run down last week and it all caught up with me this week. I noticed a cold coming on my first day in Atlanta for work (Tuesday). And each day has become a little more miserable. Hopefully I'm at the turning point now. The worst part is I threw up this morning. I haven't done that in weeks!
So now I'm hanging out on the couch, catching up on reading, etc... I had a bunch of projects I wanted to work on, but they'll have to wait. I am trying to pick fabric online for the baby quilt I want to make, only I can't find anything that I love. I do like a lot of the prints by Michael Miller, but I'm still not sold.
Oh, and I'm watching lots of Olympics.

Comments
Love,
Mom