How I feel this morning...

I feel....
...tired
...really really tired
...hungry
...so tired of being hungry
...so tired of eating all the time
...so tired of trying to figure out what looks good to eat

p.s. - I would love some hummus and pita bread from Gallery Espresso right now. (with a breath mint for afterwards.)

Comments

Restless Mama said…
I soooooooooo feel you on this one. Though it's not as bad as the 1st trimester I still have to figure out what really sounds yummy. Fruit is what got me through the days. Though I still have to be careful because one minute I'll want chicken and then the next minute it sounds totally disgusting.

It'll get better my dear - though I think we'll be really picky for the rest of our lives from this point on ;o)

Though a diet of just fruit doesn't sound so bad to me.

When is the big day for finding out if you're having a sheila or a bloke?
Mindy said…
Gosh, I really don't miss being pregnant! But no worries, it'll all go back to normal. Well a new normal I should say :)

Most Read