It's a...

Boy! Can you tell? (follow the arrow). The ultrasound technician was able to tell right away. So looks like all you who voted for boy were right! Including Scott and my dad. In my family, apparently grandpa's and dads always guess right. And when their predictions aren't the same, dads trump grandpas.

Looks like that held true for this baby boy!

Here is a whole body shot. One of my favorite parts of the ultrasound was seeing the four chambers of the heart beating and the baby's rib cage. Not often you get to see that! And yes, he is all healthy.

And here is a cute little foot, with all five toes. (Look to the left of the black hole). I'm starting to feel movement more. Especially when I am laying on my side and I turn. Sometimes it is just a little flutter and other times it is more sudden and distinct.

Comments

Mindy said…
Congrats!! I love ultrasounds, they were always so much fun :)
Diana said…
YAY! Congratulations! How fun to actually know what it is now! We're so happy for you guys!
Ambyr said…
I was right! Boys are the best! Give him lots of cuddles and he's sure to be your 'mommy's boy'. So happy for you. Now we want to know his name!
Cassandra said…
Congratulations Scott & Melissa! That's so exciting. You're going to have the most adorable little boy.
Katie said…
Congrats! I'm so excited for you. A little boy will be so fun to dress in cute little outfits. :)
Jessica Marie said…
Hurray! :) How exciting you are having a boy! Congrats! :) So...what will his name be?
Bree said…
Yay! Scott Jr.! :) I'm so excited for you guys...now it's time to go shopping!
Powell Family said…
Congrats! That's so exciting! We're having a boy too. Have you thought about names?
Restless Mama said…
Yay! Our little fellas can fall in ponds together!!! Congratulations my dear. Have fun shopping and preparing for your special guy.
Jana said…
I love the foot picture. It's so cute.
Lisa Brown said…
How exciting! Boys are wild, but they are wonderful. I still haven't seen you in forever. Call me, and we need to get together. You are the one with the crazy schedule, so let me know when you are free.

Most Read