Fay is a little too close for comfort.

I just might experience my first tropical storm after all. Check out the weather for later today here.

Update 2:30 p.m.: It's raining cats and dogs, but no lighting, thunder or tornado warnings. Looks like Fay is taking herself west whenever she decides to budge off the coast of Florida. I'm watching this link on CNN for updates.

Comments

Paul and Susan said…
You'll have to keep us posted on how things go for you so we don't worry too much.
Diana said…
Good Luck! I've actually checked CNN a couple of times also, is it kinda cool though?!?!
Jessica Marie said…
My sister Jenni just gave us an update on her town in Florida. They sure experienced the hurricane going through their town. I'm glad she and my niece are safe. I think you'll be okay. I'm sure the wind will do some damage, but not a whole lot (hopefully). Be safe!