19 weeks




Today I am 19 weeks pregnant and on Wednesday is the big ultrasound! This is your last chance to vote on what we are having. Hopefully, we'll have an answer Wednesday.

Yesterday, I went shopping with my friends Catherine and Colleen. We took advantage of the tax free weekend. And I haven't been shopping in a while, so it was extra fun. I picked up a couple new outfits for work that are a little more comfortable - everything now is starting to feel a little too tight.

The funny thing is, I look more pregnant in maternity clothes than I do in normal clothes. For the first time, people are picking up on me being pregnant without me saying something first. I had my first experience with a stranger telling me about his wife's pregnancy while on a walk with Leo this afternoon. The first of many, I am sure.


In other news, it is hot hot hot. I have a crazy week of work ahead of me. I'm watching Anne of Green Gables on PBS right now. And... hmmmm.... oh! I know! My friend Catherine gave me the Emily of New Moon series yesterday as a birthday gift. It was so sweet! SO now I am enjoying reading the last book in the series. It's only nontraditional to start at the end if you don't know the beginning.

Comments

Diana said…
Melissa, you look so cute and an arranged marriage sounds like a good idea to me! Good luck with your ultra-sound! Can't wait to hear the results!
Bree said…
You look ADORABLE!!!!!!!!
Katie said…
You are a super cute pregnant lady. I'm excited for you and to find out what you're having. :)
Restless Mama said…
I can see a little bump! How exciting! I'm even more excited to find out if our little ones will be falling into ponds and boys or as boy & girl.
Anonymous said…
You look so cute in your new outfit! And what a cute little bump as well.
Jessica Marie said…
I love your little bump! You are so darn cute!
Wilder Family said…
Congrats...I heard what you are having from Cindy who heard from Nicole :) But I wont say it in my comment...I don't want to spoil it before you post it! I also heard you are moving to Rexburg...I'm sure Nicole is so excited and we should all get together and do something.
Anonymous said…
Come on, woman, you're leaving us hanging! What's the good word? Boy? Girl? This is the excitement of the week and it's beginning to feel like a Friday night sitcom cliff hanger!

Most Read