A year ago today...


A year ago today, Scott and I took Leo away from his liter. His other brothers had already been picked up and he was left with his two sisters. The poor guy was already stressed out with more than half his liter gone. Then we took him away - he just shook the whole car ride. Poor guy! Wasn't he so cute and little. Here is the "baby" today:

He may not look comfortable, but he's the one who jumped onto Scott's lap. I think he was cold and wanted a little body heat. It was too ridiculous not to take a picture.

Leo does still see a few family members - mainly his brother Zero. I'll have to take a picture next time to show how much they look a like.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yikes, he has gotten big!
Lisa Brown said…
It is freezing right now, no wonder poor Leo needed to cuddle with Scott :).

Most Read