new hair-do
Here's me with my new hair cut. It is the shortest I've ever had it and I don't recognize my own head when I walk past mirrors yet. It is fun not having so much hair to deal with. We'll see how "fun" it is tomorrow, when I style it myself.***Update: It would be in everyone's best interest if I don't see my hairstylist for the next few weeks. She is on my "least favorite people" list today after I have unsuccessfully flat-ironed the hair on the back of my head. What's wrong with giving someone a haircut where they can just wash and blow dry - why do we need to style for flat irons? I'm so irritated about this. I don't pay her to have my hair look good for one day - the day she can style it. Thanks a lot for making my mornings more complicated - it's bad enough I have to wake up earlier to blow dry my hair, now I've got to flat iron or look like a mushroom head. Okay, that is enough ranting...

Comments
Thanks for taking such good care of my house. I really appreciate it.