Back in Savannah
I'm back!
Scott and I flew in late last night and all too quickly we are back in the swing of normal, everyday, non-vacation, life. I had more than 150 emails to deal with this morning - Yuck! My "to-do" list was so daunting that the only way I could overcome my dread of tackling it was by covering up everything but the one item I was working on. Then I'd cross it off and slide my paper down to the next task. Believe it or not, but it made it a little more fun.
My trip home this weekend was everything I hoped it would be. There was lots of quality time with family and friends. In five short days, I packed in a lot of adventures. There was so much that I couldn't remember everything I did, so my mom was nice enough to email me the schedule. I'll post some pictures and tell more later on today.
Scott and I flew in late last night and all too quickly we are back in the swing of normal, everyday, non-vacation, life. I had more than 150 emails to deal with this morning - Yuck! My "to-do" list was so daunting that the only way I could overcome my dread of tackling it was by covering up everything but the one item I was working on. Then I'd cross it off and slide my paper down to the next task. Believe it or not, but it made it a little more fun.
My trip home this weekend was everything I hoped it would be. There was lots of quality time with family and friends. In five short days, I packed in a lot of adventures. There was so much that I couldn't remember everything I did, so my mom was nice enough to email me the schedule. I'll post some pictures and tell more later on today.

Comments