Happy Friday - Here's a Rilo Kiley video

Woo hoo! It's the weekend! I'm looking forward to:
1. Sleeping... a lot of sleeping

2. Finally working on the online book-making class I signed up for in the beginning of Jan.

3. Eating some southern BBQ with Nate and Colleen

4. Playing "How to Host a Murder"

5. Working on Enrichment...I've been a little bit of a slacker with my calling these last 2 weeks

AND

6. Spending some relaxing time with Scott and Leo.

And I hope you enjoyed the Rilo Kiley song... I can't listen to it without tapping my feet and wanting to bust a move. (Although I will admit I would never want to perform in shorts THAT short and while I love listening to the cow bell, it does remind me of this skit....

Comments

Lisa Brown said…
I am so looking forward to the weekend too, but sadly, I don't think it means any extra sleep for me. Oh well.

Oh, and enjoy your BBQ! I have to ask, what kind of Southern BBQ? I have discovered that I do not at all like the SC bbq sauce that is mustard based. I am much more of a Texas BBQ fan :).
Bree said…
HAHAHA....Looove more cowbell! Hope you had a great weekend, sounds like you had some fun things planned!! I would love to play How to Host a Murder!! Hope you post some pics! Miss you!

Most Read