Messing with the blog
Sorry if things look a little funky. I'm trying to give my blog a face lift - although it isn't working out the way I want it too. One thing I never learned, which I wish I had - was how to read and create html code. I know a little - enough to tweak things here and there - but not enough. I'd like a little more freedom, instead of relying on someone else's template.
Anyway, we'll get it put together one of these days. I spent way too long working on it tonight and now its time for bed and I didn't get to a few fun things I wanted to do. Oh well...
Anyway, we'll get it put together one of these days. I spent way too long working on it tonight and now its time for bed and I didn't get to a few fun things I wanted to do. Oh well...

Comments