Bread: Yes, I'm actually blogging about baking

Visit the blog here.

I've been baking my own bread lately. It started to cut back on my grocery bill. It is now something I actually enjoy (??!!). However, my wheat bread is always too dense. Stephanie gave me some dough enhancer when she moved last week and I stumbled across this great blog when I was researching how to use it.

It's called Everyday Food Storage. This post is specifically about how to have light and fluffy wheat bread.

They have how-to videos, a million tips, and recipes. Very fun!

Comments

Salina said…
I've never tackled baking bread. I'll have to check it out, since dense bread is something I'm NOT a fan of...which is probably why I've never tried before. Thanks for the link!
Bree said…
Mel---please teach me how to make bread when I get home!!...but do you use a bread maker? I should probably invest in one...and a rice maker! Two things that remind me of our roomie days! :) Love and miss you!
Lisa Brown said…
I think if I had a wheat grinder and store of wheat, I would make my own bread too. It is what I grew up on and is soooo much better. How awesome that you are doing it!
Restless Mama said…
I dare you to try to back THIS: http://www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/look/look-panda-bread-091127

Most Read