Happy six monts (almost seven...)
He is quite the big boy - sitting instead of laying in his baby tub. Soren will be 7 months next week and I've been meaning to wish him happy 6 months on the blog before that happens.Growth:
As of the last doctor's appointment, Soren is 19 lbs and 27.5 inches. He is in the 90th percentile for height and 80th for weight. Grow, baby grow!
Eat:
Soren love LOVE loves spoons. Just show one to him and he starts kicking and reaching in excitement. He does really well eating from them and playing with them (no poked out eyes yet). We started him on rice cereal earlier this month. Kind of boring - he wasn't a fan. Until we started adding baby food to it. I think I mentioned the banana story on here earlier. After that, he ate and loved prunes, squash, sweet potatoes, peas, carrots. He also likes the baby fruit juices. Usually, I feed him rice cereal with baby food 2x's a day and a 4-6oz. bottle 5 times.
Sleep:
We are all sleeping through the night. Yipeee! There was a brief relapse after we went out of town and he got sick, but the schedule has been reinforced and the stuffed nose is gone. Usually, he will sleep from 8:30-7a.m. His naps are about 30 min - 2 hrs, with the 2 hrs being my favorite. He still sleeps in the car and his stroller, but is spending more time watching the world around him.
Play:
Suddenly, he is reaching for everything, pulling my hair, and talking up a storm. VERY fun age! He isn't moving yet, but loves to sit and play. Thank goodness for boppy pillows (I have one for sale if anyone is interested). He explores everything with his mouth - including dirt and grass if I"m not careful. He loves to look in mirrors and drink from glasses. He loves peekabo, jumping in his swing, singing, tickle games, going outside, watching the dog, etc....

Comments