We have a finger-sucker!

Ta Da! Scott was watching Soren while I was trying to go to bed early (yeah right - I still can't sleep very well, even when I'm exhausted). Suddenly, Scott called for me that Soren was sucking his thumb! By the time I got there with the camera, he was sucking his pointer finger. How cute is that? It is so fun when he learns new things.

And what do you see below his head? Yes, the discarded binky. Fingers took over last night. Although today we are back to the binky.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Too cute now, but don't let him do it too long!! Seriously, I sucked my thumb until I was far too old ... and ended up with headgear and the million dollar mouth as a result ... the dentists say that my thumb sucking was what pushed my teeth too far forward :-0 That said, it is far easier to keep track of a thumb (or fingers) than the binky!
Sooooooo cute!!!!
Natalie said…
Too cute!
Bree said…
Ahhh-he is SOOOO cute!! :) I think the finger sucking is adorable...as long as they quit before 1st grade. haha. Just kidding! I totally commented on a previous post last week but I don't think it went through. Basically it said I had a great time doing cookies and I can't wait for our next project!!
Paul and Susan said…
Whatever helps to comfort himself is great.

Most Read