Soren and friends


Soren had a pretty great weekend. Besides all the great cuddling, eating and sleeping, he was able to spend time with a few of his favorite people. We spent Sat and Sun at Scott's sister's home with her family and Scott's brother's family. It was his first time meeting cousins Krissy, James, Kate and Emma.
Here is Krissy holding him. She is so helpful! Funny to think I first met Krissy when she was just a little bigger than Soren. I am so excited for her to turn 8 this June.
Then here is Emma and Soren trying to bond. Emma is a few months older, so she can do more. Soren will be more fun for her in a little bit. I guess I didn't get pictureres with the other kids. Looks like we'll just have to all get together again soon! Especially because Uncle Mick is magic and can put Soren to sleep in 2 seconds.

Now we are back home in Rexgburg. Soren is lucky his Aunt Nicole and Uncle Ryans (yes, that is plural) love to visit him. I know he is looking forward to another visit from Nanna and Pappy in another week.

Comments

Natalie said…
I'm so glad you live so close to your family! Lots of people to love and help you!
Michelle Claire said…
So cute! Soren's getting so chubby!! Love it... his cheeks, I just want to kiss 'em! I'm glad you've had family there with you... that's always nice.
Paul and Susan said…
I'm glad you all got to spend time with Scott's family. I'm sure they enjoyed Soren. We are looking forward to seeing you all next week.
Bree said…
How fun that Scott's sis is so close...and yours too! And great that his bro could come up for a visit! Let's get together again next week!! :)

Most Read