A day in the life of Soren...

He looks cute and plays with his feet.... then he sleeps.

Plays some more... and then sleeps some more.

Then we play together (Soren's first Rock Band experience).

Then we sleep.

Comments

He is totally smiling in the last picture....or at least looks so happy!!! We love Soren!!!
Paul and Susan said…
Thanks for showing us a day in the life of Soren. We love to hear and see anything about this famous little guy and his parents
Lisa Brown said…
That was so fun! He is so big already!
Michelle Claire said…
What an awesome post Mel! He looks so big already... I LOVE the last picture. Probably my favorite... I love moments like that...
Natalie said…
So neat seeing you in pictures with him, you're a mommy! And I love his thigh high socks, fancy fancy!
J-R said…
He is such a cutie! All that play wears you out, can't blame the little guy. Or you for that matter. I'm so glad you guys are doing well.
Deanna said…
That last picture is so precious! I love those sleep smiles! Can't wait to meet him this summer!
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness! That last pic deserves to be made poster size ... absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how big he's getting!
Restless Mama said…
How cute! Isn't the playmat great? Aidan loves watching the little lights go off while listening to the music. Soren is one precious little fella.
Jessica Marie said…
Oh my goodness! I love the last picture of you and Soren when he's sleeping. It's so precious! :)
eric said…
cute offspring. well done.

in repsonse to your comment on my blogage: yes. you guys are always welcome to come to BoCo.