All about Soren

I don't mean for it to be this way, but I think my blog will be dominated by Soren for the next little while. Who can resist that cute face and double chin? Every day I get to know him a little bit better. Here are a few things to share...

Getting to know you...
1. Soren's cry sounds like he is calling for me "ma maa maaaaaaa"

2. Soren loves to eat and likes to continues sucking on your finger after the bottle is all gone.

3. He has sensitive hearing and loves listening to music

4. Soren is very expressive. He makes more faces than I have ever seen a baby make.

5. His neck is so strong he can push off my shoulder and hold his head up for several seconds.

Comments

i love his cry and his double chin!
Anonymous said…
My goodness! I can't believe how fast he's growing! Hope the three of you are all settled into your new place and loving it and that you are getting some time for yourself as well ... you're going to have to change your blog title to Gone North!
lindsey said…
And why shouldn't it be!! He's adorable!!!
Paul and Susan said…
We can't wait to see Soren and all the little ways he has changed. As far as I'm concerned you can post 100's of pictures of him if you want!
Natalie said…
How neat! I can't wait to keep hearing more about him!
Jessica Marie said…
LOL! How adorable!

Most Read